- HK Photography (Holly Kardell) retains the copyright of all images taken, as well as the right to use the images in print, on the website, for promotion, and /or exhibition.
- No image (print or otherwise) can be reproduced without my written consent. This includes copying, saving, printing, entering into contests, etc. Please contact Holly with any questions.
- No image (print or otherwise) can be altered in any way, including (but not limited to) cropping, editing, and processing.
Portrait sessions require a $200 minimum order. $50 to be paid at time of booking (retainer), $150 to be paid at the session. No refunds on prepaid minimum order amount.
Newborn sessions require a $250 minimum order. $50 to be paid at time of booking (retainer), $200 to be paid at the session. No refunds on prepaid minimum order amount.
Due to the nature of custom photography, all sales are final.
Please keep in mind that my monitor is calibrated with my professional labs. Because of this, colors may not appear accurately on your monitor. HK Photography is not responsible for color differences between our monitor and yours.
I will inspect every order for quality before it is delivered. I want your products to be an accurate representation of my work, as well as something you can be proud of!
- A $50 retainer is due at the time of booking and will be applied to your minimum order.
- The retainer is non-refundable should you cancel your session
- The retainer is transferable (a maximum of 1 time) should you need to reschedule within 3 months
- Cancelling and/or rescheduling must be done at least 24 hours in advance or the retainer is forfeited.
- A no call/no show to a session results in your retainer being forfeited